Kind Organic - Menstral Cup Multiple SizesBrand - Kind Organic
If you’re a person who has periods you’ve got to try Kind Organic’s Menstrual Cup. A reusable, eco-friendly alternative to tampons that’ll last up to 8 hours.
- Eco-friendly menstrual cup
- Made with Medical Grade TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Suitable for Light & Heavy Flows
- Free from Latex, BPA & phthalates
- Available in two sizes
Kind Organic brings you these super soft and flexible menstrual cups, available in size 1 and size 2. Size 1 is recommended for those under 30 who haven’t given birth, while size 2 is designed for people over 30 who have given birth.
Menstrual Cups are a reusable, more eco-friendly alternative to tampons. What’s more, unlike tampons they can’t leave cotton fragments in your vagina after use, making them cleaner and safer. Kind Organic use hypoallergenic and BPA-free thermoplastic Elastomer to make these menstrual cups so they are kind to sensitive skin.
To use these menstrual cups simply push them flat, fold them in half (they should become about the size of a tampon), and insert them into your vagina. Once inside, the menstrual cup will open up and create a leakproof seal. You will need to empty, clean, and re-insert your menstrual cup every 4 – 8 hours depending on how heavy your flow is.
Medical Grade TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean my King Organic Menstrual Cup?
There are 3 levels of cleaning needed for your King Organic Menstrual Cup:
1) When you’re on your period you will need to empty, clean, and re-insert your Kind Organic Menstrual Cup every 4 to 8 hours. Pull the cup out of your vagina and tip the contents down the loo, then run the cup under the tap until all remaining contents have gone and the water runs clear, then re-insert.
2) Once a day, while on your period, give your Kind Organic Menstrual Cup a more thorough clean (best done while having your daily shower/bath). Use fragrance-free, natural soap to wash the cup, and make sure all the soap has been washed away before re-inserting (vaginas are self-cleaning, and even fragrance-free natural soaps can upset this natural process and their pH balance).
3) At the end of your period (and before 1st use on the next cycle) your Kind Organic Menstrual Cup will need an even more thorough cleaning. To do this, place your cup into a saucepan of boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your cup in clear vinegar or Essential Oxygen - HP Hydrogen Peroxide, Food Grade, 3% for an hour.