Fry's - Meat Free Sausage Rolls, 400gBrand - Fry's
Fry’s Meat Free Sausage Rolls are the perfect vegan indulgence, with a succulent meat-free savoury sausage interior enveloped in a flaky, buttery pastry case.
- 4 succulent meat-free sausage rolls encased in light vegan puff pastry
- 11g nourishing plant protein per serving
- Perfect for parties, quick lunches or easy dinners
- Seasoned with fresh garden herbs
- Non-GMO & 0 artificial ingredients
Imagine a cute little piggy rolling in the mud. With Fry’s Meat Free Sausage Rolls, that’s the only kind of roll that little pig will be doing. These plant-based sausage rolls have all the great taste of your favourite savoury pastry treat, only this time they’re 100% cruelty-free.
Fry’s Meat Free Sausage Rolls are made with a succulent plant-based sausage filling encased in a crisp and flaky puff pastry case. With a delicious savoury flavour, these tasty sausage rolls are seasoned with fresh garden herbs, onion and traditional warming spices like nutmeg and cloves.
Each serving delivers 11g of nourishing plant protein, derived from soy and wheat protein.
Quick and easy to cook from frozen, Fry’s Meat Free Sausage Rolls are perfect for party spreads, picnics, quick lunches or easy dinners. For an especially comforting winter warmer, try serving them with rich vegan gravy, roast potatoes and steamed veggies. Pure bliss!
These plant-powered Meat-Free Sausage Rolls are non-GMO and made with high quality, natural ingredients.
Puff Pastry (50%): Wheat Flour (Gluten), White Margarine (Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit* & Sunflower Seed), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers (E471, Soya Lecithin), Citric Acid), Sugar.) Sausage Filling (50%): Vegetable Protein (Soya, Wheat (Gluten)), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Seed), Wheat Flour (Gluten), Potato Starch, Flavourings (Onion, Nutmeg, Coriander, Cloves, Savoury Flavour), Coriander, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Sea Salt, Gelling Agent (Carrageenan), Colour: Caramel IV. *100% Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
Contains: Wheat (Gluten), Soya, Onion.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I serve with Fry’s Meat Free Sausage Rolls?
Fry’s Meat Free Sausage Rolls are delicious as they are, perfect for snaffling hot from the oven. However, serving your sausage rolls with a side transforms this tasty pastry snack into a satisfying vegan meal. Here are a few ideas…
- A crisp, lightly dressed green salad to contrast with that buttery pastry deliciousness.
- Chips and beans - comfort food at its finest!
- Potato salad, with vegan mayo, spring onions and chopped gherkins - a German-inspired delight.
- A seasonal slaw with red cabbage, apple and walnuts for some light and Christmassy vibes!