Clearspring - Organic Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1LBrand - Clearspring
Made with 100% hand-picked Tunisian olives, Clearspring Organic Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a mellow and fruity flavour, perfect for everyday use.
- 100% cold-pressed and unrefined extra virgin olive oil
- Made with organic, hand-picked Tunisian olives
- Mild, fruity and delicious flavour, great for everyday use
- Suitable for cooking at high temperatures
- Rich in healthy monounsaturated fat
Cold-pressed and unrefined, Clearspring Organic Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a unique alternative to European olive oils. Made with 100% handpicked Tunisian olives, this versatile EVOO has a more mellow and fruity flavour than its Spanish or Italian counterparts.
Clearspring Organic Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a unique fatty acid profile which makes it suitable for cooking at high temperatures and even deep frying. It is a rich source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
Adaptable for all kinds of culinary uses, this Organic Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil is ideal for salad dressings, marinades, sauteing, baking and frying. It has a deliciously mild flavour that is never overpowering, making it perfect for everyday use.
Organic 100% Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Clearspring Organic Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Tunisian olive oil is not widely available in the UK and Clearspring are proud to offer this unique organic EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for a multitude of reasons.
- Tunisia is the largest producer of olive oil outside of the EU (4th in the world after the big hitters Spain, Italy and Greece).
- It is home to the largest area of cultivated organic olive groves in the world.
- Tunisia offers the ideal olive growing conditions - hot dry summers and cold, snowy winters which result in premium quality fruit.
- Tunisian olives are carefully picked by hand, protecting them from bruising or other damage before the cold-pressing process.
- Tunisian EVOO is milder and mellower than European olive oil, making it uniquely suited for everyday use.