Free & Easy - Gluten & Dairy Free Egg Replacer, 135g
This easy-to-use Gluten & Dairy Free Egg Replacer from Free & Easy can be used for a variety of tasty vegan baking recipes. Delicious!
- Vegan-Friendly egg alternative for cooking and baking
- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free and Soya-Free
- Contains Artificial Preservatives
- Made in the UK
- Palm-Oil Free
- One tub contains the equivalent of 45 eggs
- Low-Fat healthy alternative to eggs
For all too long us vegans have not been able to reach our full baking potential. There are only so many flapjacks, stoddy cakes and cookies that a person can eat, right?
Using a careful combination of potato and tapioca flour and a dash of cream of tartar and xanthan gum, experts at Free & Easy have been able to create the perfect Gluten and Dairy-Free Egg Replacer which will revolutionise vegan baking as we know it.
Wonderful for a variety of vegan cakes and cookies, you’ll soon be wondering why people were ever so crazy about eggs in the first place!
Low-fat and completely natural, Free & Easy guarantee that you don’t need to worry about what you’re putting into your body. This Egg Replacer is free from Palm Oil and made in the UK, making it a fantastic sustainable alternative to egg and other dairy products.
Potato flour, Tapioca flour, Cream of Tartar, Xanthan Gum, Methylcellulose.
Directions for us
Use as a direct substitute for egg in most baking recipes with these measurements for the best possible results.
- For the equivalent to one whole egg, combine 1 teaspoon (3g) of the Egg Replacer with 2 tablespoons (30ml) of water
- For egg whites combine 1 teaspoon (3g) of the Egg Replacer with 1 tablespoons (15ml) of water
- For egg yolk combine 1 teaspoon (3g) of the Egg Replacer with half a tablespoon (7.5ml) of water
I've been looking for a while for a decent egg replacement and this one actually does the job. I tried a couple before which were alright but always added a slightly funny taste. This one has no taste, which I appreciate! Does the job, will buy again.