Biona - Organic Coconut Palm Sugar Multiple SizesBrand - Biona
Made with unrefined coconut blossom nectar, Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is a low GI sweetener with a rich, buttery flavour, perfect for hot drinks & baking.
- Organic coconut palm sugar, available in 250g & 500g boxes
- Made with unrefined dehydrated coconut blossom nectar
- Low melt temperature & high burn temperature
- Versatile sweetener for hot drinks, puddings, cakes and bakes
- Unfiltered, unprocessed & unbleached
Sick of refined sugar but bananas for baking? Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is an unrefined sugar alternative made with coconut blossom nectar.
With a low GI and a rich, butterscotch flavour, this smart sweetener is versatile, delicious and won’t cause that troublesome blood sugar spike and crash.
With a low melt temperature and a high burn temperature, Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is perfect for baking, cooking or stirring into hot drinks. Simply swap out regular sugar for Coconut Palm Sugar in an easy 1:1 ratio in any given recipe!
Biona is dedicated to making artisanal vegan fine foods that are better for you and better for the planet. Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is unfiltered, unprocessed and unbleached, made with 100% organic and pesticide-free coconut blossoms.
Choose from two sizes to suit your needs: 250g or 500g.
Coconut Palm Sugar
Certified Organic Ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar made?
Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is derived from the coconut tree, not from the coconut itself. It is made through a natural process to collect the sugary sap that circulates in the coconut palm trunk.
- A cut is made on the coconut blossom to release the liquid sap.
- The sap is collected into containers.
- The sap is placed under heat until the water has evaporated.
The end product is brown and granulated and looks similar to raw sugar, but the particle size is usually smaller and less uniform.