Biona - Organic Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce, 400g Pack of 6Brand - Biona
Take your bean dishes to the next level of sustainable deliciousness, with Biona Organic Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
- Organic haricot beans in a rich tomato sauce
- Great source of fibre & protein
- Delicious on toast, baked potatoes or as part of a tasty vegan fry-up
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives
- BPA-free 400g recyclable can
Rich, flavourful and nourishing, Biona Organic Baked Beans are made with the finest organic ingredients. Haricot beans are baked in a delicious tomato sauce and flavoured with warming spices and organic cane sugar to create a smoky, sweet and filling store cupboard staple.
As nutritious as they are convenient, quick and tasty, Biona Organic Baked Beans are packed with plant-powered protein and gut-boosting fibre, as well as other essential nutrients.
With a tin of Biona Organic Baked Beans in the cupboard, you’ve got a meal in the making. Enjoy these brilliant beans on toast, on a baked potato with plenty of melty vegan cheese, or as part of a satisfying vegan fry-up.
For over 35 years, the plant pioneers at Biona have been dedicated to transforming the food we eat. They believe that we have the power to build a better future, by making healthier choices and protecting the planet.
That's why their Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce are made with only high quality organic ingredients, sustainably grown using techniques that enrich soil health, conserve resources and support biodiversity.
Haricot Beans (49%), Water, Tomato Puree (21%), Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Bean Seasoning (contains: Onion Powder, Cassia, Nutmeg, Cloves, Garlic Powder, Dill, Sunflower Oil, Capsicum Extract), Onion Powder
Certified Organic Ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make Biona Organic Baked Beans taste even better?
Biona Organic Baked Beans have a deliciously wholesome sweet and smoky flavour, straight out of the tin. However, there are a few tricks you can use to make them taste as though you made them from scratch. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Saute chopped onions, garlic, vegan bacon, chopped bell pepper and fresh thyme in a heavy cast iron skillet. Add a tin of Biona Organic Baked Beans and a generous spoonful of molasses or brown sugar. Bake in the oven at 190°C for around 15-20 mins. Real baked beans, ready in just half an hour!
- If you don’t have half an hour to spare, try adding your favourite hot sauce, BBQ sauce, miso or maple syrup to your beans as you heat them on the hob.
- Or, if you’re feeling like something fresher, a scattering of chopped spring onions and a handful of wilted spinach can add some green goodness to your beans.