Biona - Organic Apple Puree, 700g
Made from 100% pure appley goodness with nothing added, Biona Organic Apple Puree is sweet, smooth & buttery. Ideal for baking, breakfasts, smoothies & more.
- Organic apple puree with no added sugar
- Made from 100% organic apples
- Great for breakfasts, bakes, smoothies and desserts
- Rich in fibre & vitamin C
- 700g reusable glass jar
Pure and delicious to the core, Biona Organic Apple Puree is made with 100% organic apples. This smooth, velvety puree has a fresh, sweet and buttery flavour straight from the orchard.
Made with organic and sustainably grown hand-selected apples, this delicious puree is totally free from harmful pesticides or chemical residues. Unlike many apple puree brands, it does not contain any added sugars, sweeteners or preservatives.
Biona Organic Apple Puree is bursting with all the goodness of fresh apples. It is a great source of gut-boosting fibre, vitamin C, and beneficial polyphenols and phytochemicals..
With a jar of Biona Organic Apple Puree in the fridge, you’ll never be stuck for delicious breakfast or baking ideas. Add a dollop of fresh, fruity goodness to your porridge, chia pudding, vegan yoghurt or granola, or use to create deliciously moist vegan cakes, muffins and flapjacks.
This versatile apple puree can also be whizzed into smoothies and juices. Or, why not try making a warming curried parsnip and apple soup, with no need for all that peeling, coring and chopping?
Certified Organic Ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use Biona Organic Apple Puree in vegan baking?
Applesauce is a popular heart-healthy and dairy-free fat replacement in vegan baking. Biona Organic Apple Puree is perfect for this purpose as it is 100% free from added sugar. Here are a few of our top tips for baking with apple puree.
- Biona Apple Puree can be used as a substitute for oil or melted butter, but not softened butter, or other solid fats.
- It works best in cakes, muffins and quick breads. It may not work so well for cookies or biscuits.
- Be sure to combine the apple puree with the other wet ingredients before adding to dry ingredients.
- Remember, you can always use a proportion of apple puree with oil, rather than cutting the oil out altogether. Your cake will still be low-fat and delicious!
- Apple puree can also be used in place of eggs in a recipe, or to add extra moisture.
Love this as a dessert
I’m French and I was missing compote, and this is just that! It’s not very sweet though, and not as smooth as the typical compote, more like a high end / home made one.