Suma - Organic Minestrone Soup, 400gBrand - Suma
For those just-can't-be-bothered-to-cook moments, Suma’s Organic Minestrone Soup is a warming hug in a bowl, packed with delicious plant-based nourishment.
- Vegan minestrone soup
- Made with simple, nourishing ingredients
- Simply heat & serve
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Ethically produced by Suma co-operative
Inspired by the hearty Italian classic, Suma’s Organic Minestrone Soup is a chunky rustic soup, packed with delicious fresh veggies and macaroni. Seasoned to perfection with a carefully chosen blend of organic herbs and spices, you won’t believe it’s not homemade!
Just heat and serve! Suma’s Organic Minestrone Soup is perfect as a quick weekday lunch or dinner. Especially when you’ve run out of energy and ideas to cook but still fancy something nourishing, filling and flavourful. Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!
Unlike other tinned soups, Suma’s Organic Minestrone Soup is 100% free from artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives. It is made using the finest organic and natural plant-based ingredients.
This tasty soup is ethically and sustainably produced by Suma Co-operative.
Water, Vegetables*(20%) (In Variable Proportions: Green Beans*, Carrots*, Kale*, Haricot Beans*, Rehydrated Onion*), Chopped Tomatoes*, Tomato Puree*, Sunflower Oil*, Macaroni Elbows* (4%)(Durum Wheat Flour, Water), Rice Flour*, Vegetable Bouillon*(Rice Flour*, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Dried Vegetables & Concentrated Vegetable Juices* (Onion*, Carrot*, Parsnip*, Mushroom*, Pumpkin*), Sunflower Oil*, Turmeric*, Parsley*, Lovage*, Garlic*, Fennel Seeds*), Basil*, Onion Powder*, Ground Bay Leaf*, Parsley*, Rosemary*, Nutmeg*, White Pepper*.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make Suma’s Organic Minestrone Soup taste even better?
Suma’s Organic Minestrone Soup is delicious straight out of the tin, but if you’ve got a few minutes to spare, we’ve got a tip or two to make it taste even better!
- Add a big handful of chopped flat-leaf parsley to add some bright, green goodness.
- Swirl your hot soup with a generous drizzle of high-quality extra virgin olive oil to add an unctuous peppery lift.
- If you’re looking to turn up the heat, sizzle some chilli flakes and chopped garlic in olive oil until fragrant and add at the last moment before serving.