Just Wholefoods - Organic & Vegan Matcha Pancake Mix, 188gBrand - Just Wholefoods
Make an ideal, earthy, plant-based breakfast with Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Matcha Pancake Mix. High in fibre and quick to make - you won’t regret it!
- Pancake mix with matcha powder
- Source of fibre
- Ready in a matter of minutes!
- Vegan-friendly option
- Free from gluten and dairy
Pancakes are an incredible way to start the day. Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Matcha Pancake Mix brings a whole new level of deliciousness. Your pancakes will have a gorgeous, sweet, nutty flavour that will only enhance the experience.
Made with gorgeous organic ingredients, this Organic & Vegan Matcha Pancake Mix from Just Wholefoods is both gluten and dairy-free. Whether you want to have an indulgent breakfast or brunch, or simply want to have breakfast for dinner, this mix produces light and fluffy pancakes that are a fantastic source of fibre too.
How to Make:
- Pour Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Matcha Pancake Mix into a bowl and add 350ml of plant-based milk. Whisk until you get a nice, smooth batter. Allow it to sit for five minutes.
- Use sunflower oil or vegan spread to grease your frying pan then set it on high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, slightly reduce the heat and add a tablespoon of pancake batter into the pan.
- When you see bubbles appearing on the surfaces of the pancake it’s time to flip it over. Allow it to cook until golden. Remove the pancake, regrease the pan and do it again!
- Serve your delicious matcha pancakes with your favourite toppings and enjoy.
Gluten-Free Oat Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*, Coconut Blossom Sugar*, Gluten-Free Baking Powder*, Matcha Powder (1.6%).
*Certified Organic Ingredient.
Allergens: Oats, Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is Matcha?
Originating in stunning East Asia, matcha is a specially grown and processed green tea ground into a fine powder. It has a rich history in Japanese tea culture and it has become very trendy in the last few years due to its lovely, earthy flavour and its nutritious value.
Matcha’s versatility means it’s also used in ice cream, cookies, smoothies, fudge and yes, even pancakes like Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Matcha Pancake Mix.