Just Wholefoods - Organic & Vegan Brownie Mix, 318gBrand - Just Wholefoods
Gooey, chocolatey, and delicious, no vegan brownies can even come close to the mouth-watering treats made with Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Brownie Mix.
- Vegan-friendly brownie mix
- Made using organic ingredients
- Free from gluten and dairy
- A fantastic source of fibre
- Make sure to store in a cool, dry place
Sure to satisfy all the chocoholics out there, Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Brownie Mix gives you wonderfully moist and delicious vegan brownies. They’re mouth-watering, indulgent sweet treats that are also a great source of fibre. Ready to enjoy in about half an hour, this is brownie mix is fool-proof and satisfying.
Made using organic ingredients, this brownie mix is totally dairy and gluten-free. The best part? They’re unbelievably simple to put together; the extra ingredients needed are oat milk (or your preferred milk alternative), sunflower oil or vegan spread, and your preferred syrup, agave for example.
The result is 12 servings of a real gooey, chocolate delight that will never cease to make you smile. With Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Brownie Mix there are sure to be smiles a-plenty.
How to Make
- Empty the contents of Just Wholefoods’ Organic & Vegan Brownie Mix sachet into a mixing bowl. Stir in your favourite vegan milk, fat alternative, and syrup until it's smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan. Line a baking sheet, pour in the brownie mixture and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the brownies are firm on top and gooey in the middle (stick a knife or toothpick to ensure it is ready to come out of the oven). Allow them to cool down for about 5 minutes before serving.
Gluten-Free Oat Flour*, Coconut Blossom Sugar*, Chocolate Chips* 23.6% (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin), Brown Rice Flour*, Cacao Powder*, Gluten Free Baking Powder*.
*Certified Organic Ingredient.
Allergens: Contains Oats (Gluten-free) and Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best vegan alternatives to eggs and dairy for baking?
In terms of baking, there are loads of vegan alternatives to substitute your eggs and dairy with. For everyday baked goods like cakes and muffins, great fat alternatives include coconut oil, vegan butter, and vegetable shortening. Milk alternatives include soy, cashew, or almond milk. For allergen-friendly milk alternatives, you could use pea, oat, or rice milk. Using these you will still get the textural result you want in a baked good.
Applesauce or mashed bananas are also good if your baked goods have a more tender crumb. However, they will inevitably affect the flavour of what you’re baking. Flax eggs are a favourite for cakes, loaves, muffins, and cupcakes too.