Friendly Soap - Aloe Vera, 95g
Handmade with coconut oil, shea butter, olive oil & aloe vera, Friendly Soap Aloe Vera is packed with vitamin E and antioxidants. Perfect for sensitive skin.
- Gentle aloe vera soap made with just 4 ingredients
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Rich in vitamin E, vitamin C & beta carotene
- 100% free from fragrances, colourants, preservatives, palm oil & sulphates
- Recycled & recyclable plastic-free packaging
Searching for a sustainable soap designed for sensitive skin?
Aloe Vera Friendly Soap contains just four plant-powered ingredients, designed to gently cleanse and nourish sensitive skin. Rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and beta carotene, your skin will feel cleansed, enriched and soothed (and never ever dried out).
Carefully handcrafted with coconut oil, shea butter, olive oil and ultra-soothing aloe vera, this simple soap is rich, creamy and calming. It is 100% free from fragrances, colourants, preservatives, sulphates and palm oil, making it suitable for even the driest and most delicate skin.
You can use this pure and natural Aloe Vera Soap just for your hands or as a body soap in the bath or shower. Store it somewhere dry between uses to receive the full long-lasting benefits.
Oh, and did we mention Friendly Soap’s packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable and plastic-free? Clean hands. Clean planet. Clean conscience. Sorted!
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice powder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why make soap with aloe vera?
Aloe Vera Friendly Soap harnesses the natural skin-boosting properties of aloe vera. But what is aloe vera and what good does it do to your skin?
Aloe vera is a tropical succulent plant with leaves full of a juicy gel-like substance. This gel is packed with vitamins, including A, C, E & B12 and may offer many benefits for skincare.
- It has natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can reduce pain, swelling and redness and cleanse your skin of toxins and fungal infections.
- It supports the production and release of collagen for plump, hydrated skin.
- It can help soothe and repair sun damage and supports wound healing.