Free & Easy - Carrot Cake Mix with Coconut Blossom Sugar (GF), 350gBrand - Free & Easy
Free & Easy’s vegan-friendly Carrot Cake Mix with Coconut Blossom Sugar is sure to put you in a celebratory mood after a single bite!
- Vegan-friendly carrot cake mix
- Free from dairy, gluten and soy
- No refined sugar, sweetened with coconut sugar
- Free from top 14 allergens
- Palm oil-free
- Store in a cool, dry place
Satisfy your craving for a delicious and moist carrot cake with Free & Easy’s vegan-friendly Carrot Cake Mix with Coconut Blossom Sugar. In just a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy an allergen-friendly cake that will never disappoint.
Free from dairy, gluten, soy and palm oil, this cake mix is a combo of coconut blossom sugar, carrot, ground cinnamon and gluten-free plain flour. With absolutely no refined sugar either, this cake mix only needs to be mixed with a few extra ingredients and then popped in the oven. No fuss and no mess.
How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 160°c | 150°c (fan) | gas mark 4.
- Sieve the cake mix into a bowl.
- Add oil and water and mix until well-combined.
- Fold the dried carrot pieces carefully into the batter until dispersed equally.
- Pour the mixture into greased baking tins, and consult the box for cooking times
- Cool on a rack, decorate and enjoy!
Coconut Blossom Sugar (47%), Gluten-Free Plain Flour (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Carrot (6%), Desiccated Coconut, Raising Agent (Mono Calcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate), Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Ground Cinnamon, Bicarbonate of Soda, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Allergens: Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use instead of eggs in this cake?
There are ingredients you can use instead of milk and eggs to make this Carrot Cake Mix with Coconut Blossom Sugar 100% Vegan. The mix already has a vegan egg replacer to help it rise, so all you need to make a delicious vegan carrot cake, is 140ml of vegetable oil and 115ml of water. This will lead to a slightly less fluffy cake, but it’ll be no less delicious.