Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Herbal Tea, 20 Bags Pack of 6Brand - Celestial Seasonings
Soothing and comforting, Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea is made with a carefully chosen blend of naturally calming herbs and flowers.
- Naturally caffeine-free herbal infusion with chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass
- Soothing, calming and comforting
- Made with wildcrafted and sustainably sourced herbs and flowers
- Box contains 20 natural and compostable unbleached tea bags
- Just steep in hot water and enjoy
Looking for a way to unwind at the end of a long day? What could be better than a steaming mug of naturally soothing herbal tea? Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea is made with a calming and caffeine-free blend of herbs and flowers, including chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass.
For over 40 years, Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea has been helping folks to sleep. It draws on knowledge of traditional herbal medicine to create a natural sleep remedy, with no need for harmful sleeping pills. If you suffer with insomnia, disrupted sleep or simply want a warming and relaxing evening sip, this is the tea for you.
Each recyclable box of Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea contains 20 compostable unbleached tea bags. Simply pick out your favourite mug, steep the tea bag in hot water, breathe in that gorgeous comforting smell and enjoy!
Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea help you to sleep?
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea contains herbs that are traditionally used in herbal medicine to induce sleep.
- Chamomile contains a chemical compound called apigenin which causes you to feel sleepy when it binds to certain receptors in your brain. Tilia flowers also have similar sedative qualities.
- Sometimes a full or uncomfortable stomach can make it hard to sleep. Spearmint and lemongrass both contain gut-boosting compounds which are great for settling the stomach. This helps your body feel like it’s time to switch off for the night.
Studies suggest that you should drink Sleepytime Herbal Tea around 45 minutes before going to bed. This gives your body time to metabolize the tea (and the beneficial compounds) and allows those sedative snoozy feelings to kick in.
Please note that this tea is not intended to cure sleep problems. Be sure to consult a trusted health professional if you have persistent sleep problems that don’t go away with natural remedies.