4Head - Headache Relief Stick, 3.6gBrand - 4Head
Designed to be applied exactly where the pain is coming from, 4Head’s Headache Relief Stick may be the vegan-friendly pain relief you need.
- Headache relief without pills
- Non-greasy and colourless
- Can be applied whenever needed
- Easily portable
- Do not store above 25ºC
If you are someone who suffers from headaches often, finding effective pain relief without taking lots of pills can be a real struggle. 4Head’s Headache Relief Stick may be the ideal solution. This vegan-friendly and cruelty-free Headache Relief Stick is super easy to apply and could yield great results.
With no need to swallow any pills, you may experience pain relief as quickly as two minutes later. The primary ingredient in 4Head’s Headache Relief Stick is levomenthol, formulated to help to block pain signals to the brain as well as relax the muscles in the forehead.
As it is non-greasy and colourless, it shouldn’t interfere with make-up application. All you have to do is wipe the surface of the stick gently across your forehead. Reapply whenever the pain returns, but be careful not to overuse it. It is suitable for adults, the elderly and children, though if children complain of headaches, do check in with a doctor.
4Head’s Headache Relief Stick is not suitable for people with hypersensitivity to menthol.
How to Use:
- Remove the outer cap as well as the small protective inner cap from the dispenser.
- Twist the base clockwise whilst holding on to the upper section, until the levomenthol stick starts appearing at the top.
- Gently apply across your forehead, making sure to avoid contact with the eyes (seek medical attention if 4Head’s Headache Relief Stick gets in your eye.)
Levomenthol 90% w/w, Macrogol 20000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will 4Head’s Headache Relief Stick react with any other medicines?
4Head’s Headache Relief Stick hadn’t been known to interact negatively with other oral or topical medications. 4Head does not, however, recommend that you use multiple forehead treatments, including other products it provides, at the same time. If you do have any specific concerns, do not hesitate to contact your primary care provider.