Clearspring - Organic Seaveg Crispies Multiple OptionsBrand - Clearspring
Satisfyingly thin and crispy with a salty kick, these Clearspring Organic Seaveg Crispies will leave you wanting more. Who knew nori could taste so delicious!
- Enjoy them as a snack or added to salads
- Crispy, salty and deliciously moreish
- High in fibre and protein
- Low in calories
- Non-GMO, MSG-free, no additives or preservatives
- Organic, vegan and gluten-free
Looking for a quick, convenient and healthy snack? Clearspring Organic Seaveg Crispies are the perfect crisp!
Made from just three simple ingredients, organically grown nori from Korea’s clean coastal waters, unrefined sea salt and organic sunflower oil. Deliciously thin and crispy with a salty kick, these Seaveg Crispies will leave you wanting more.
Sea vegetables are one of the most nutritious food groups you can eat. They are packed with fibre, protein and minerals, as well as vitamins A, C, K and E! A little bit goes a very long way. In nori, each gram contains 25% of your daily recommended Iodine and Tyrosine, which help support healthy thyroid function.
These delicious and ever so moreish Seaveg Crispies are completely vegan, MSG and GMO-free. There are absolutely no additives or preservatives - just pure and organic plant-based goodness.
Clearspring Organic Seaveg Crispies are ready to eat as they come. Just tear open a bag and dig in! Enjoy on salads or sprinkle over sushi. They also taste great added to vegan chickpea tuna! Choose between the original 8g pack or multipack that contains 3x4g packs.
Sunflower oil, toasted nori sea vegetable (47%), sea salt.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make Vegan Chickpea Tuna with Clearspring’s Organic Seaveg Crispies?
Vegan chickpea tuna mayo is the best sandwich filler, side or baked potato filler topper! Creamy, tangy and slightly fishy, you’ll want to try this recipe at home!
1 tin chickpeas
1/2 sweet red onion
3 tbsp of your favourite vegan mayo
1 celery stick
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp nutritional yeast (depends how cheesy you like it)
1/2 pack of Clearspring’s Organic Seaveg Crispies
- Finely chop up all the fresh vegetables
- Mash the tin of chickpeas in a large bowl. We like to use a potato masher for ease. Mash completely or leave slightly chunky, depending on the preferred consistency
- Add all the ingredients together apart from the crispies and nutritional yeast
- Add half a bag of the Seaveg crispies or more if you want a fishier and saltier flavour
- Add nutritional yeast until the desired taste is achieved
And there you have it! A delicious, simple and easy recipe for chickpea tuna. Plus, no fishies were harmed in the process!
these are soooo good haha, i ate them all too fast. i love a salty snack and this is the best low-calorie option ive found so far...